Friday, December 07, 2007

Christmas online Advent Calendar

Another blog mentioned this advent calendar. I thought it was rather interesting, so I'm sharing it here as well. This one shares library books that have to do with Christmas. Here's another one but of a different kind. It deals with the art work that depicts different parts of the christmas story.

I'll have to look for some more. I think this a neat idea!! If you know of one let me know.

One thing they both do that I don't care for is the numbers are not sequintial. You have to hunt for the number. In the second one the numbers are a little hard to see. But it also messes with my penchant for wanting things neat and in order. It gives me the feeling of chaos. (AAAGGGHHHHHHH).

oh, by the way, Merry Christmas. :-)

1 comment:

Lori Thornton said...

Several genealogy bloggers are participating in the Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories over at Thomas' blog at http://destinationaustinfamily.blogspot.com